Blog postOur featured Post
Cloud migration is the process of moving data, applications or other business elements to a cloud computing environment. There are various types of cloud migrations an enterprise can perform. One common model is the transfer of data and applications from a local, on-premises data center to the public cloud.
During this period of uncertainty, it is essential to guarantee the continuity of business activities to ensure the sustainability of our entire economic ecosystem.
If your organization is looking to modernize mission-critical applications and you’re planning a cloud migration as part of this process, you don’t want to repeat mistakes that others have done.
We follow a checklist that is know t be one of the best approach:
The checklist includes:
- Establish the migration-architect role
- Choose your level of cloud integration
- Choose a single cloud or go multi-cloud
- Establish cloud KPIs
- Establish performance baselines
- Prioritize migration components
- Perform any necessary refactoring
- Create a data-migration plan
- Switch over production
- Review application resource allocation
At Zongotech, we specialized on doing the work for you. You have data , Website, apps needed to be transfer to AWS let us know.